Website Planning

These are some screenshots from my website as I am working on it:

Home page
Things I need to include:
Title
Background
Pop up window (lightbox)
Music video
The single
About my artist
Gallery

BACKGROUND
- Currently, I am choosing my background for the home page, I am deciding between having a video in the background which would be slightly more entertaining or having a plain background and a picture of my artist.
Using an editing app I will be able to turn one of my pictures into a video that is representative of my artist's style and the theme of my video.


TITLE
- I have decided I want my title for the home page to be plain and bold text, this will mean it can stand out against the colors and movement of my background without making the home page too distracting.
POP UP
- I will also have a pop-up window
MUSIC VIDEO
- my music video will be directly under the first part of my home page, meaning its accessible and labeled clearly. I will feature a short clip I took of one of the actors in my video from behind the scenes of my video as the background of that section. This will add convergence between my video and my website.
THE SINGLE
-The single will be featured on the home page with a brief description of where my single hope is available for download
ABOUT MY ARTIST
-This will be a description of my artist Reign, including her awards, her aim as an artist and her collaboration on the music video.
GALLERY
- The gallery will include a variety of pictures of my artist, in different settings. I will also edit the photos to fit the image of my artist and link it to the colors in the music video to increase the convergence.

Music page
Video from artist
About the single


VIDEO FROM THE ARTIST
-I will film a video of my artist, in this video, she will discuss the tour, the single and a competition to win tickets. This will engage fans and build popularity.

ABOUT THE SINGLE 
- This will feature an in-depth description of the song and why my artist wrote it. This represents my artist on a more personal level

Tour page:
Tour dates

TOUR DATES
- This page will have a grid with the tour dates and locations my artist will perform at.

All of the pages will feature interactive buttons that make the pages interlink, from the home page buttons will be able to direct people to the music page and the tour page.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of intent

Note to examiner