Website Template

The template I have decided on is a makeup blog template
I liked the template over the other ones because it had space for three evenly sized pictures which I liked. The layout was clear and the home page didn't look too cluttered with information.
Originally it looked like this:





After editing the home page I used the same font for my singer's name which is Reign, I used the Wix picture library and chose pictures which would closely resemble what kind of pictures I
would like to put on my website. 






Once I had chosen the pictures I would like to replicate I began choosing backgrounds that would complement the three pictures and also the dusty pink font. The website offers both still pictures and also videos as the background, I sampled both videos and pictures and found that both backgrounds fit the theme I want for the website. These backgrounds will give me inspiration for the type of background I want to use on my website.
On the left are the photo backgrounds I liked and the videos are on the right:













                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of intent

Website Planning

Note to examiner