Location report

I want my video to be quirky, innovative and entertaining. To capture and display this to my audience the location plays a vital role, in my video, I will be using two locations floorboards in a hall and a white wall. The reasoning behind these choices stemmed from the inspiration I had gotten from other examples of music videos I deemed quirky and entertaining. They all shared one common effect which is lighting, therefore in order to display the lighting effects to its fullest capacity I chose plain walls and floorboards as they don't overpower the lighting effects, pull focus from the main actors in the video and distract the audience. The lighting will consist of red and white lighting as they are the right colours to not create too much of a distraction for the audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of intent

Website Planning

Note to examiner